View online Owner's manual for JL Audio M600/6 Amplifier or simply click Download button to examine the JL Audio M600/6 guidelines offline on your desktop or laptop computer 600W Marine 3/4/5/6 Channel Ampli er Related Products for JL Audio M600/6 Magnat Audio 400 / 1000 Owner's Manual Owner's manual (72 pages JL audio "slash" series will run at any ohm rating between 1 and 4 ohms This does not effect the power output of the amplifier these amps are automatically adjusted digitally for the impedance of the subwoofers So the output of the 1000/1 at 1 ohm is the same at 4 ohm I think Stevdart is right, "slash" series amps are stable from 15 to 4 ohms I just gave up my JL amp collection (2 JL 1000/1 and 1 JL 300/2) over the weekend The only reason that I am not using them is that the 1000 is the biggest one and I am trying to do a lot more power and I don't want to have a bunch of amps to try to fit in with subs, batteries, etc I also don't really want to pay JL prices for more amps
Jl audio 1000/1 amplifier
Jl audio 1000/1 amplifier-** Discount NEW JL AUDIO 1000/1 V2 SLASH MONO CAR AMPLIFIER AMP 1V2 ** Discount Pioneer DEHX5500HD In Dash CD/MP3 Receiver with HD Radio, MIXTRAX and Pandora ** Discount Polk Audio 2 Channel Amplifier PAD002 *> Cheap Price Ford F150 & 1999 F250 LH Side Upper Door Latch With Cable OEMBest prices on Jl audio 1000 1 v2 amplifier in Car Amplifiers Check out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Autotek, Boss and Crunch Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices Read product specifications, calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence



THE PRICE LISTED UNDERNEATH EACH ITEM IS THE PRICE THAT YOU WILL PAY! I have a JL Audio 1000/1 Slash mono amp that I need to sell I sold my W7 and have no use for this Amp is bought locally from a Authorized JL Audio dealer Condition Function 10/10 Cosmetic 9/10 Location Oroville CA $400 shipping or JL Audio Slash 10/1v3 • 10W RMS Monoblock Slash v3 Series Class D Car Amplifier • RMS 10W x 1 @ 4 ohms 10W x 1 @ 2 ohms 10W x 1 @ 15 ohms • Total RMS Power 10W • RIPS Regulated Intelligent Power Supply • Parametric Bass Boost EQ • Fully Variable Infrasonic Filter • Dimensions 1970"L x 925"W x 236"H
The JL Audio 1000/1 is the most phenomenal subwoofer amp I have experienced The low frequency reproduction is flat out amazing Clean, tight, deep as all hell and LOUD LOUD LOUD! I am looking at redoing my pickup and leaning towards JL Audio's JX Series Amps the 1000 Mono, and the 360 x4 amps in perticular I realize this is JL's new intry line Are they any good?JL AUDIO RD1000/1 MONOBLOCK 1000 WATTS RMS SUBWOOFERS SPEAKERS BASS CAR AMPLIFIER NEW Product information Technical Details Item Weight 862 pounds Package Dimensions 1811 x 976 x 461 inches Item model number RD1000/1 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Wireless Remote No Additional Information
But im lookin 2 get $450 piece each plus shipping or 850 for both plus shipping! jl audio 1000/1 amp and 13w7 for sale i have two jl audio 1000/1 amps for sale along with two jl audio 13w7 subs for sale the amps are black and in perfect condition along with the subs i paid $1000 each for all of them brand new i never got a chance to use them really because i was always out of town im askin $500 for each orFeatures Mono Subwoofer Amplifier The JL Audio J2 is a class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier rated at 400 watts RMS x 1 into a 4Ω load, 500 watts RMS x 1 into a 3Ω load, 700 watts RMS x 1 into a 2Ω load, 900 watts RMS x 1 into a 15Ω load, and 1000 watts RMS x 1 into a 1Ω load



Jl Audio 1000 1 Bass Car Amplifier 1 Channel Mono Amp Used Works


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿